Sunday, June 8, 2008

Liberty Reserve account and ATM card

Im not sure how this works....or how you take your money out once it goes to your Liberty Reserve account but it was suggested I use an ATM card purchased from this site: https://secure.goldnow.st/atm.php?page=fund So I have to do the following? 1) Open an LR account 2) Fund the LR account with credit card (you said I could use credit card) 3) Make an investment to Henry Gordon from that LR account 4) Watch the money accumulate in the LR account (coming from Henry Gordon) 5) To take the money out of the LR account, transfer the money from the LR account to the ATM card 6) Withdraw the money (I'm guessing the company gives you a PIN number). It was suggested I have to fund my account first? Why fund the ATM card when they're the ones that are supposed to send you your LR payments there? How do they know that they're supposed to send you payments to your ATM card when you get money in your LR account? Is there a cheaper way of doing transfers...I know there are some fees involved with ATM cards. HELP MEE!!!! Explain how this process works so I can start makin that $$$

No comments: